Saturday, March 01, 2008

E is For Excellence


Darkblack and actor212 of Simply Left Behind have each awarded litbrit, the Blog, a sweet and tasty E for Excellence. Thank you, gentlemen--I'm honored! E's are great, with their three symbolic limbs and their warm, springy feel; E just happens to be one of my favorite flavors, too.*

But apparently I'm supposed to share. Hmmm...let's see. Like Darkblack, I could definitely point to my blogroll in toto; all the blogs therein are excellent--as well as exceptional, endearing, exciting, and extremely evolved.

But for the sake of brevity (I know, not my strong suit) I'll single out five choice and probably lesser-known blogs you really ought to visit soon. Today's E's, then, shall go to:

Two Glasses (Hi there, Joe and Tracy--See you next weekend!)
Agitprop
New York City Weboy
After Corbu

and
Mutant Poodle

Bravo, everyone, and long may you keep on keepin' on.

*Fellow synesthesiacs will know what the hell I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment